Oh god, summer days leave me with incorrect grammar and lots and lots of blogs.
So a list of wonderful announcements. Or just plans. Whatever. I’m not in the mood to think.
- I have a lunch date with Millie soon! In a couple of hours, and it will be all over the blogging network in a few hours.
- Lunch date with Danny. Don’t know where we’re going yet. But no McDonald’s!
- I can’t wait for Water Polo to begin.
- I want to talk to Dana, Esha, Linda, and Sharmi. Sharmi’s leaving soon. Esha is grounded forever. Dana is always off with family and working. Linda is off to school, like usual.
- Late night talk with Jen.
- Late night talk with Claire.
- SWIM SWIM SWIM! & Water polo with Chris! <3
- Write a wonderful essay about political happenings, the thesis: why politicians should be changed like dirty diapers.
- I kid about the last one. This is my way of trying to sound smart.
- Clean … everything. I hate spring cleaning every season.
- There’s so many spiders in my house. Yes, then again, we must run around with a giant Windex spray thing majig.
- Agape event 7/7 at 7 o’ clock @ Saint Patrick
- Start going to TN again
- Start flocking again
- Take Claire to the Agape event
- Stay close to Helen
- E-mail every person and tell them that you unconditionally love them.
Let’s do dinner.